Mine safety law seminar offered in Ontario, Calif.
CalCIMA is partnering with Bradley Johnson and the law firm of Harrison
Temblador Hungerford & Johnson to offer a mine safety and health seminar. The seminar is an introduction to MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) and CalOSHA (California Occupational Safety and Health Administration) mine safety and health laws for non-safety professionals, including managers, consultants, and contractors.
The agenda will focus on mine safety and health law background and context; the law, including the Mine Act, 30 CFR, and MSHA policy manuals, as well as CalOSHA law and regulations; regulatory agencies, including MSHA, CalOSHA, local offices, and appellate bodies; recordkeeping and reporting requirements; training requirements; how to respond to citations; management’s top 10 questions; and more.
The seminar is scheduled for Feb. 20, 2013, at the Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel in Ontario, Calif. Click here to register.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance309 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments276 Views