Mine safety law seminar offered in Ontario, Calif.
CalCIMA is partnering with Bradley Johnson and the law firm of Harrison
Temblador Hungerford & Johnson to offer a mine safety and health seminar. The seminar is an introduction to MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) and CalOSHA (California Occupational Safety and Health Administration) mine safety and health laws for non-safety professionals, including managers, consultants, and contractors.
The agenda will focus on mine safety and health law background and context; the law, including the Mine Act, 30 CFR, and MSHA policy manuals, as well as CalOSHA law and regulations; regulatory agencies, including MSHA, CalOSHA, local offices, and appellate bodies; recordkeeping and reporting requirements; training requirements; how to respond to citations; management’s top 10 questions; and more.
The seminar is scheduled for Feb. 20, 2013, at the Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel in Ontario, Calif. Click here to register.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry312 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views