Mine safety law seminar offered in Ontario, Calif.
CalCIMA is partnering with Bradley Johnson and the law firm of Harrison
Temblador Hungerford & Johnson to offer a mine safety and health seminar. The seminar is an introduction to MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) and CalOSHA (California Occupational Safety and Health Administration) mine safety and health laws for non-safety professionals, including managers, consultants, and contractors.
The agenda will focus on mine safety and health law background and context; the law, including the Mine Act, 30 CFR, and MSHA policy manuals, as well as CalOSHA law and regulations; regulatory agencies, including MSHA, CalOSHA, local offices, and appellate bodies; recordkeeping and reporting requirements; training requirements; how to respond to citations; management’s top 10 questions; and more.
The seminar is scheduled for Feb. 20, 2013, at the Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel in Ontario, Calif. Click here to register.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1910 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1158 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC723 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania506 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up448 Views