Mine safety law seminar offered in Ontario, Calif.
CalCIMA is partnering with Bradley Johnson and the law firm of Harrison
Temblador Hungerford & Johnson to offer a mine safety and health seminar. The seminar is an introduction to MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) and CalOSHA (California Occupational Safety and Health Administration) mine safety and health laws for non-safety professionals, including managers, consultants, and contractors.
The agenda will focus on mine safety and health law background and context; the law, including the Mine Act, 30 CFR, and MSHA policy manuals, as well as CalOSHA law and regulations; regulatory agencies, including MSHA, CalOSHA, local offices, and appellate bodies; recordkeeping and reporting requirements; training requirements; how to respond to citations; management’s top 10 questions; and more.
The seminar is scheduled for Feb. 20, 2013, at the Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel in Ontario, Calif. Click here to register.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs170 Views