Mine safety law seminar offered in Ontario, Calif.
CalCIMA is partnering with Bradley Johnson and the law firm of Harrison
Temblador Hungerford & Johnson to offer a mine safety and health seminar. The seminar is an introduction to MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) and CalOSHA (California Occupational Safety and Health Administration) mine safety and health laws for non-safety professionals, including managers, consultants, and contractors.
The agenda will focus on mine safety and health law background and context; the law, including the Mine Act, 30 CFR, and MSHA policy manuals, as well as CalOSHA law and regulations; regulatory agencies, including MSHA, CalOSHA, local offices, and appellate bodies; recordkeeping and reporting requirements; training requirements; how to respond to citations; management’s top 10 questions; and more.
The seminar is scheduled for Feb. 20, 2013, at the Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel in Ontario, Calif. Click here to register.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers389 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg311 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views