Mine worker dies in tragic accident
Co-workers who were present at the time of the accident were not sure why he fell, but they suspect that he suffered from an electric shock. An autopsy report has not yet been released.
When Martin was pulled from the pond he wash’t breathing and was in cardiac arrest. Paramedics had a hard time getting to the scene due to the narrow dirt road leading to the mine. Rescue crews were forced to load their equipment onto a volunteer firefighter’s pickup in order to get to there.
He was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher498 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing167 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress150 Views