MINExpo 2012 onsite coverage: W.S. Tyler introduces 10-foot version of F-Class Vibrating Screen
W.S. Tyler introduced a 10-foot-wide version of its F-Class Vibrating Screen at MINExpo. It offers the only double eccentric screening solution for challenging applications that require minimal vibration transmission during operation. This allows multiple machines within the same structure without requiring the reinforcement measures to house traditional vibrating screens.
“It just made sense,” said W.S. Tyler President Florian Festge. “Our double eccentric technology has been so effective that customers expressed the need for larger screens as their operations grew. We answered that with the largest double eccentric screen to date, the 10-foot-wide F-Class.”
The screen can process up to 1,200 tons per hour and screen material from 6 inches to 20 mesh. Up to three decks can be used on the unit, with inclines ranging from 10 to 25 degrees.
W.S. Tyler is located in booth 10250 in the Silver Lot.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks358 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views