MINExpo 2012 show drawing exhibitors, attendees in record numbers
One of the more important shows for Aggregates Manager, MINExpo, is heading toward record numbers of exhibitors and attendees during a year when the aggregates market is showing modest gains.
Exhibit space reserved for MINExpo International 2012 on Sept. 24-26, 2012 now exceeds 800,000 square feet. More than 1,600 exhibitors will display products, services, and technologies during the three-day event.
Aggregates Manager will exhibit with magazine staff in attendance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February425 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again260 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views