MINExpo 2012 show drawing exhibitors, attendees in record numbers
One of the more important shows for Aggregates Manager, MINExpo, is heading toward record numbers of exhibitors and attendees during a year when the aggregates market is showing modest gains.
Exhibit space reserved for MINExpo International 2012 on Sept. 24-26, 2012 now exceeds 800,000 square feet. More than 1,600 exhibitors will display products, services, and technologies during the three-day event.
Aggregates Manager will exhibit with magazine staff in attendance.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151558 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151030 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production675 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone401 Views