MINExpo 2012 show drawing exhibitors, attendees in record numbers
One of the more important shows for Aggregates Manager, MINExpo, is heading toward record numbers of exhibitors and attendees during a year when the aggregates market is showing modest gains.
Exhibit space reserved for MINExpo International 2012 on Sept. 24-26, 2012 now exceeds 800,000 square feet. More than 1,600 exhibitors will display products, services, and technologies during the three-day event.
Aggregates Manager will exhibit with magazine staff in attendance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle410 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines143 Views