MINExpo 2012 show drawing exhibitors, attendees in record numbers
One of the more important shows for Aggregates Manager, MINExpo, is heading toward record numbers of exhibitors and attendees during a year when the aggregates market is showing modest gains.
Exhibit space reserved for MINExpo International 2012 on Sept. 24-26, 2012 now exceeds 800,000 square feet. More than 1,600 exhibitors will display products, services, and technologies during the three-day event.
Aggregates Manager will exhibit with magazine staff in attendance.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments341 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention253 Views