MINExpo coverage: Deister Machine launches isolation base, exciter vibrating mechanism
Deister Machine Co. has launched two equipment options — exciter vibrating mechanism and isolation base — for use on mine-duty screens.
The Exciter is designed for use with large linear stroke screens and feeders. Multiple units can be positioned in series, and linked by flexible shaft couplings to provide exceptional B-10 bearing life in conjunction with aggressive G-force.
CNC manufacturing processes ensure tight tolerances and precision fits for the entire assembly. Innovative seal, shaft, and bearing designs provide a rugged unit that is easy to maintain, especially when combined with the Deister System Saver Oil Filtration System.
Removable external counterweight slugs allow for easy output force adjustment over a wide speed range. The Exciter Mechanism can be driven by V-belts or direct-drive flexible shaft.
Deister Isolation Base
As an option for large screens, the Deister Isolation Base incorporates a secondary set of support
springs, as well as shock absorbers, which further isolate the forces generated by the vibrating screen frame from the stationary structure. This Isolation Base is also beneficial in reducing the size and complexity of the support structure under and around the vibrating screen.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry644 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter433 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)263 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees249 Views