MINEXPO Must Sees
MICO will showcase its 520 Series hydraulic-apply caliper disc brake. The fixed-caliper type brake uses a modulated hydraulic pressure source to control brake torque. It can be mounted in a vertical or horizontal position and can be attached directly to a threaded hanger or clamp. The brake linings can be replaced without removing the brake.
Miller plans to display its Trailblazer 302 Air Pak, a combination welder/generator/air compressor with optional battery charger/jump starter capabilities. The engine-driven machine is versatile for field service trucks and can perform most field repairs requiring air and power tools, as well as welding.
Nomis will showcase its full line of vibration- and sound-monitoring equipment, including the SuperGraph and the Mini SuperGraph. The company will be demonstrating SuperGraphics Analysis and download software.
Rexnord will be displaying its mission critical components — bearings, couplings, gears, industrial chains, conveying equipment, and more.
Titan will highlight a new size in its second generation 007 MFT mining tire line to accommodate 250-ton haul trucks. The tire offers enhanced durability, a more aggressive tread pattern, and improved heat dissipation. A non-solid center tread design helps reduce internal heat generation and allows heat to dissipate easily, reducing tire-running temperatures by approximately 35 to 40 degrees F.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve521 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry250 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature217 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky209 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting190 Views