Missing person sought near Ludlow, Calif.
Bryan M. Porcaro, 37, of Chicago, Ill., pictured here, is the son of a publisher with Randall-Reilly construction publications Better Roads, Aggregates Manager and Equipment World and was last known to have had car trouble on I-40 near Ludlow, Calif., in the Mojave desert Sunday night/early Monday morning in a black 2007 or ’08 four-door Volkswagen Golf.
He was with the black Labrador/poodle mix pictured below, who answers to the name of “Ruff” — any information on his whereabouts, please be in contact with Dan Tidwell via 205-792-5429.
Porcaro has an arm-length tattoo on one arm and another that extends down a calf to the ankle.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views