Missouri to host 2012 National Work Zone Week event
Today’s national WZAW Executive Committee concluded the best way to determine a host state for the 2012 and future national media events would be though a competitive selection process.
Besides receiving funds to help cover event costs, Missouri will receive a trophy to display for the entire year.
The event will be covered by AASHTO television and recognized in national press releases by the Federal Highway Administration.
The National Work Zone Memorial will also be shipped to the state at no cost for inclusion as a centerpiece of the national kick-off.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve523 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views