Mobile equipment simulation-capable software
BedRock Software, LLC recently released its new AggFlow with track-mounted (mobile) equipment simulation capability. The company says the new program allows users to calculate mass aggregate and water balances flowing through a plant simulation using stationary and mobile equipment. The simulations help improve profitability by identifying inefficiencies and bottlenecks; by assessing the impact of proposed changes or new equipment before they are made; and by reducing plant downtime and production errors. The program is also said to help track and reduce emissions and fuel consumption by refining overall plant efficiency.
The company started with a simulation of Powerscreen International’s line of crushing and screening equipment and is constantly adding to the data library. Users can select from the pre-populated equipment data library or install their own equipment models using the generic equipment application. Equipment will be added upon request.
The new program is available free of charge to all currently licensed AggFlow users.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views