Mobile equipment simulation-capable software
BedRock Software, LLC recently released its new AggFlow with track-mounted (mobile) equipment simulation capability. The company says the new program allows users to calculate mass aggregate and water balances flowing through a plant simulation using stationary and mobile equipment. The simulations help improve profitability by identifying inefficiencies and bottlenecks; by assessing the impact of proposed changes or new equipment before they are made; and by reducing plant downtime and production errors. The program is also said to help track and reduce emissions and fuel consumption by refining overall plant efficiency.
The company started with a simulation of Powerscreen International’s line of crushing and screening equipment and is constantly adding to the data library. Users can select from the pre-populated equipment data library or install their own equipment models using the generic equipment application. Equipment will be added upon request.
The new program is available free of charge to all currently licensed AggFlow users.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views