Mobile Star Upgrade Now Standard on KPI-JCI Track Mounted Impactor Plants
Yankton, SD – April 7, 2010 - Beginning April 1, 2010 all KPI-JCI Track Mounted Impactor Plants will come with the Mobile Star equipment monitoring system as a standard feature.
Mobile Star delivers remote monitoring of Fast Trax equipment locations and operation events. The system allows any computer with an internet connection the ability to access any machine that is compatible with the Mobile Star control system. Once installed, Mobile Star will monitor all the equipment’s specific operational parameters including any engine information, hydraulic pressures, and GPS position. It also has to ability to send customizable email notifications of operational events and logs those events for future reference and trouble shooting.
“This is a fantastic benefit to anyone running these plants”, stated KPI-JCI Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Mike Johnson. “You now have the ability to monitor all your machines, whether on rental or on a job site, and keep them tuned in to give the best productivity possible. Plus, it reduces downtime which essentially means a better bottom line.”
The Mobile Star system is scalable to meet the needs of anyone from a single unit owner to a dealer / rental fleet manager and is retrofittable to all Fast Trax units with a digsy control system. For more information on KPI-JCI Track Mounted Impactor plants visit www.kpijci.com/track-mount/impactor-tracks. Please click here to view a full video on the Mobile Star monitoring system.
About KPI-JCI & Astec Mobile Screens
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views