MoDOT offers new Web site for bidding, contracting
Contractors, consultants, suppliers, and disadvantaged business enterprises now have one centralized location to visit on the Missouri Department of Transportation’s Web site to find bidding and contracting opportunities.
At www.modot.org/bidding, the business community will find bidding and contracting information on state road and bridge projects.
Before, this information was housed in various locations on the department’s website depending on the type of work offered. The department says pulling these locations into a consolidated “hub page,” will simplify the bidding and contracting process for businesses wanting to do work for MoDOT.
For more information, visit www.modot.org/bidding.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1031 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company472 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources384 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger321 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident246 Views