MoDOT offers new Web site for bidding, contracting
Contractors, consultants, suppliers, and disadvantaged business enterprises now have one centralized location to visit on the Missouri Department of Transportation’s Web site to find bidding and contracting opportunities.
At www.modot.org/bidding, the business community will find bidding and contracting information on state road and bridge projects.
Before, this information was housed in various locations on the department’s website depending on the type of work offered. The department says pulling these locations into a consolidated “hub page,” will simplify the bidding and contracting process for businesses wanting to do work for MoDOT.
For more information, visit www.modot.org/bidding.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]453 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views