MoDOT offers new Web site for bidding, contracting
Contractors, consultants, suppliers, and disadvantaged business enterprises now have one centralized location to visit on the Missouri Department of Transportation’s Web site to find bidding and contracting opportunities.
At www.modot.org/bidding, the business community will find bidding and contracting information on state road and bridge projects.
Before, this information was housed in various locations on the department’s website depending on the type of work offered. The department says pulling these locations into a consolidated “hub page,” will simplify the bidding and contracting process for businesses wanting to do work for MoDOT.
For more information, visit www.modot.org/bidding.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction483 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views