Mohamed Mahgoub new Concrete Industry Management program coordinator
Mahgoub replaced Wiggins on May 1.
Mahgoub received his undergraduate degree in 1990 from the Civil Engineering Department of Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt and completed his master’s degree in 1997at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
His master’s degree studies involved development of two innovative strengthening techniques for column base joints at the nuclear power station in Pickering, Ontario, Canada. In 2004, he was awarded his Ph.D. from Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views