Mohamed Mahgoub new Concrete Industry Management program coordinator
Mahgoub replaced Wiggins on May 1.
Mahgoub received his undergraduate degree in 1990 from the Civil Engineering Department of Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt and completed his master’s degree in 1997at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
His master’s degree studies involved development of two innovative strengthening techniques for column base joints at the nuclear power station in Pickering, Ontario, Canada. In 2004, he was awarded his Ph.D. from Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter431 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)274 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views