Mohamed Mahgoub new Concrete Industry Management program coordinator
Mahgoub replaced Wiggins on May 1.
Mahgoub received his undergraduate degree in 1990 from the Civil Engineering Department of Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt and completed his master’s degree in 1997at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
His master’s degree studies involved development of two innovative strengthening techniques for column base joints at the nuclear power station in Pickering, Ontario, Canada. In 2004, he was awarded his Ph.D. from Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...545 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views