Monthly Motor Fuel Report by States released, July 2012 now posted
The Monthly Motor Fuel Report by States (July 2012) was just released on the Office of Highway Policy Information, Federal Highway Administration website at http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/policyinformation/motorfuel/jul12/jul12.pdf.
Highlights from the report include the following:
- Overall change nationwide from the period in July 2011 to July 2012 was +0.4 percent.
- Largest decrease was in the District of Columbia at -10.2% from July 2011 to same period in July 2012.
- Largest increase occurred in Wyoming at 12.6 percent.
- The average fuel tax rate (federal and state combined) was 22.15 cents.
- In comparison, foreign tax on motor fuel ranged from $3.21 (Japan) to $4.79 in the Netherlands. (see Motor Fuel Tax Rates for Selected Countries table in the report)
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1164 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program593 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas377 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents289 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge278 Views