Monthly Motor Fuel Report by States released, July 2012 now posted
The Monthly Motor Fuel Report by States (July 2012) was just released on the Office of Highway Policy Information, Federal Highway Administration website at http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/policyinformation/motorfuel/jul12/jul12.pdf.
Highlights from the report include the following:
- Overall change nationwide from the period in July 2011 to July 2012 was +0.4 percent.
- Largest decrease was in the District of Columbia at -10.2% from July 2011 to same period in July 2012.
- Largest increase occurred in Wyoming at 12.6 percent.
- The average fuel tax rate (federal and state combined) was 22.15 cents.
- In comparison, foreign tax on motor fuel ranged from $3.21 (Japan) to $4.79 in the Netherlands. (see Motor Fuel Tax Rates for Selected Countries table in the report)
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry710 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets473 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant251 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address217 Views