Monthly Motor Fuel Report by States released, July 2012 now posted
The Monthly Motor Fuel Report by States (July 2012) was just released on the Office of Highway Policy Information, Federal Highway Administration website at http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/policyinformation/motorfuel/jul12/jul12.pdf.
Highlights from the report include the following:
- Overall change nationwide from the period in July 2011 to July 2012 was +0.4 percent.
- Largest decrease was in the District of Columbia at -10.2% from July 2011 to same period in July 2012.
- Largest increase occurred in Wyoming at 12.6 percent.
- The average fuel tax rate (federal and state combined) was 22.15 cents.
- In comparison, foreign tax on motor fuel ranged from $3.21 (Japan) to $4.79 in the Netherlands. (see Motor Fuel Tax Rates for Selected Countries table in the report)
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1554 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”250 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views