More Crushing Force – FLSmidth’s Raptor 500 Cone Crusher
FLSmidth’s versatile 1500 X 134 Raptor 500 Cone Crusher provides excellent secondary crushing capabilities, producing more material of desired cubicity and gradation than its competitors. It is a stationary unit offering higher capacity with multi-site flexibility.
Raptor® High-Performance Cone Crushers offer more crushing force with high pivot point and large crushing stroke for better end product shape and high production of salable material. Raptor Cone Crushers are the result of extensive research with the operators in the field. FLSmidth’s new design offers maximum productivity and maintenance benefits.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry721 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets499 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant261 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either229 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views