More Crushing Force – FLSmidth’s Raptor 500 Cone Crusher
FLSmidth’s versatile 1500 X 134 Raptor 500 Cone Crusher provides excellent secondary crushing capabilities, producing more material of desired cubicity and gradation than its competitors. It is a stationary unit offering higher capacity with multi-site flexibility.
Raptor® High-Performance Cone Crushers offer more crushing force with high pivot point and large crushing stroke for better end product shape and high production of salable material. Raptor Cone Crushers are the result of extensive research with the operators in the field. FLSmidth’s new design offers maximum productivity and maintenance benefits.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views