Move over Rover, Vulcan overtakes Petsmart
The business journal notes that market capitalization allows for a true comparison of value attributed by the stock market to a company’s stock and allows an “apples-to-apples” comparison of the value of various stocks.
Vulcan’s market cap is now $6.69 billion, slightly higher than Petsmart’s value at $6.66 billion.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas348 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views