Move over Rover, Vulcan overtakes Petsmart
The business journal notes that market capitalization allows for a true comparison of value attributed by the stock market to a company’s stock and allows an “apples-to-apples” comparison of the value of various stocks.
Vulcan’s market cap is now $6.69 billion, slightly higher than Petsmart’s value at $6.66 billion.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction486 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way387 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views