Move over Rover, Vulcan overtakes Petsmart
The business journal notes that market capitalization allows for a true comparison of value attributed by the stock market to a company’s stock and allows an “apples-to-apples” comparison of the value of various stocks.
Vulcan’s market cap is now $6.69 billion, slightly higher than Petsmart’s value at $6.66 billion.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks359 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing150 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views