Move over Rover, Vulcan overtakes Petsmart
The business journal notes that market capitalization allows for a true comparison of value attributed by the stock market to a company’s stock and allows an “apples-to-apples” comparison of the value of various stocks.
Vulcan’s market cap is now $6.69 billion, slightly higher than Petsmart’s value at $6.66 billion.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.1932 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker289 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete281 Views