Move over Rover, Vulcan overtakes Petsmart
The business journal notes that market capitalization allows for a true comparison of value attributed by the stock market to a company’s stock and allows an “apples-to-apples” comparison of the value of various stocks.
Vulcan’s market cap is now $6.69 billion, slightly higher than Petsmart’s value at $6.66 billion.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)317 Views