- Aggregates Manager - http://www.aggman.com -
MSA Updates Harnesses & Lanyards to meet new requirements of ANSI Z359
Posted By admin On February 5, 2008 @ 12:00 am In Aggregates Zone | No Comments
Pittsburgh, Pa., October 2007 A new family of ANSI Z359 standards was published on September 24, 2007 and includes:
· Z359.0 Definitions and Nomenclature Used for Fall Protection and Fall Arrest
· Z359.1 Safety Requirements for Personal Fall Arrest Systems, Subsystems and Components
· Z359.2 Minimum Requirements for a Comprehensive Managed Fall Protection Program
· Z359.3 Safety Requirements for Positioning and Travel Restraint Systems
· Z359.4 Safety Requirements for Assisted Rescue and Self-Rescue Systems, Subsystems and Components
The standards™ effective date is November 24, 2007. Copies of MSA™s ANSI Z359 primer, ANSI Z359-compliant product bulletin, white paper, PowerPoint presentation and web cast on these new standards are available at www.msanorthamerica.com/webcasts.html .
Article printed from Aggregates Manager: http://www.aggman.com
URL to article: http://www.aggman.com/msa-updates-harnesses-lanyards-to-meet-new-requirements-of-ansi-z/
URLs in this post:
 www.msanorthamerica.com/webcasts.html: http://www.msanorthamerica.com/webcasts.html
Copyright © 2009 Aggregates Manager. All rights reserved.