MSHA complete findings of Upper Big Branch mine disaster: 1 p.m. ET today
The complete findings of the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) investigation into the Upper Big Branch mine disaster will be posted on the agency’s website at 1 p.m. EST.
MSHA’s news conference will begin at 3 p.m. EST.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger348 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views