MSHA complete findings of Upper Big Branch mine disaster: 1 p.m. ET today
The complete findings of the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) investigation into the Upper Big Branch mine disaster will be posted on the agency’s website at 1 p.m. EST.
MSHA’s news conference will begin at 3 p.m. EST.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1082 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry683 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets402 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views