MSHA complete findings of Upper Big Branch mine disaster: 1 p.m. ET today
The complete findings of the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) investigation into the Upper Big Branch mine disaster will be posted on the agency’s website at 1 p.m. EST.
MSHA’s news conference will begin at 3 p.m. EST.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1287 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1044 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views