MSHA complete findings of Upper Big Branch mine disaster: 1 p.m. ET today
The complete findings of the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) investigation into the Upper Big Branch mine disaster will be posted on the agency’s website at 1 p.m. EST.
MSHA’s news conference will begin at 3 p.m. EST.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew160 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views