MSHA complete findings of Upper Big Branch mine disaster: 1 p.m. ET today
The complete findings of the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) investigation into the Upper Big Branch mine disaster will be posted on the agency’s website at 1 p.m. EST.
MSHA’s news conference will begin at 3 p.m. EST.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views