MSHA hosting web chat on April 28; ‘Plan, Prevent and Protect’ strategy proposed
The Department of Labor’s Spring 2010 Semi-Annual Regulatory Agenda has now been published in the Federal Register and posted online at http://www.dol.gov/regulations/.
A video featuring U.S. Department of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis’ speech about the proposed Spring 2010 Regulatory Agenda also is available at this link. There are 78 rules being proposed for the Spring 2010 regulatory agenda being dubbed as “Plan, Prevent and Protect.”
Assistant Secretary Joe Main will be hosting an interactive web chat on Wednesday, April 28, 2010, at 10 a.m. ET to discuss Tportion of the semi-annual regulatory agenda.
The Regulatory Agenda will also be available on MSHA’s Website as of April 27, 2010.
Note that input received during the course of this web chat is not part of the formal rulemaking process.
How to Participate in the Web Chat (static particpation):
- Enter your question directly into the live chat window found on the interactive page.
- Use the hashtag #DOLREGS on Twitter
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also use the interactive page to enter your questions.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg323 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products183 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views