MSHA hosting web chat on April 28; ‘Plan, Prevent and Protect’ strategy proposed
The Department of Labor’s Spring 2010 Semi-Annual Regulatory Agenda has now been published in the Federal Register and posted online at http://www.dol.gov/regulations/.
A video featuring U.S. Department of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis’ speech about the proposed Spring 2010 Regulatory Agenda also is available at this link. There are 78 rules being proposed for the Spring 2010 regulatory agenda being dubbed as “Plan, Prevent and Protect.”
Assistant Secretary Joe Main will be hosting an interactive web chat on Wednesday, April 28, 2010, at 10 a.m. ET to discuss Tportion of the semi-annual regulatory agenda.
The Regulatory Agenda will also be available on MSHA’s Website as of April 27, 2010.
Note that input received during the course of this web chat is not part of the formal rulemaking process.
How to Participate in the Web Chat (static particpation):
- Enter your question directly into the live chat window found on the interactive page.
- Use the hashtag #DOLREGS on Twitter
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also use the interactive page to enter your questions.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve507 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views