MSHA issues 27 citations, 1 order in March impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Wednesday that it issued 27 citations and one order to metal and nonmetal mines during March impact inspections.
A cement operation received 21 citations and one order, while a sand and rock mine and a soda ash site received three citations each.
The agency issued a total of 152 citations, 14 orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in March.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup417 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training330 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest302 Views