MSHA issues 27 citations, 1 order in March impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Wednesday that it issued 27 citations and one order to metal and nonmetal mines during March impact inspections.
A cement operation received 21 citations and one order, while a sand and rock mine and a soda ash site received three citations each.
The agency issued a total of 152 citations, 14 orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in March.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers250 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes216 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views