MSHA issues 27 citations, 1 order in March impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Wednesday that it issued 27 citations and one order to metal and nonmetal mines during March impact inspections.
A cement operation received 21 citations and one order, while a sand and rock mine and a soda ash site received three citations each.
The agency issued a total of 152 citations, 14 orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in March.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines381 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)298 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger250 Views