MSHA issues 27 citations, 1 order in March impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Wednesday that it issued 27 citations and one order to metal and nonmetal mines during March impact inspections.
A cement operation received 21 citations and one order, while a sand and rock mine and a soda ash site received three citations each.
The agency issued a total of 152 citations, 14 orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in March.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program602 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas391 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials209 Views