MSHA issues 27 citations, 1 order in March impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Wednesday that it issued 27 citations and one order to metal and nonmetal mines during March impact inspections.
A cement operation received 21 citations and one order, while a sand and rock mine and a soda ash site received three citations each.
The agency issued a total of 152 citations, 14 orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in March.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter427 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views