MSHA issues 57 citations, 16 orders in December
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Wednesday that federal inspectors issued 57 citations and 16 orders during impact inspections conducted at two metal and nonmetal mines in December.
MSHA issued 49 citations and 12 orders to Veris Gold Corp. during inspections at the company’s Jerritt Canyon Mill.
The agency issued 8 citations and 4 orders to BJC Sand and Rock Inc.
For more details about the inspections, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production687 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views