MSHA issues 57 citations, 16 orders in December
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Wednesday that federal inspectors issued 57 citations and 16 orders during impact inspections conducted at two metal and nonmetal mines in December.
MSHA issued 49 citations and 12 orders to Veris Gold Corp. during inspections at the company’s Jerritt Canyon Mill.
The agency issued 8 citations and 4 orders to BJC Sand and Rock Inc.
For more details about the inspections, click here.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1904 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1148 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania486 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC484 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up440 Views