MSHA issues 66 citations, 3 orders in February impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Thursday that it issued 66 orders and three citations to metal and nonmetal mines during February impact inspections.
One of the mines inspected was a crushed limestone operation in Kansas, which received three citations during the inspection.
The agency issued a total of 210 citations, eight orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in February.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views