MSHA issues 66 citations, 3 orders in February impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Thursday that it issued 66 orders and three citations to metal and nonmetal mines during February impact inspections.
One of the mines inspected was a crushed limestone operation in Kansas, which received three citations during the inspection.
The agency issued a total of 210 citations, eight orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in February.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction409 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way267 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views