MSHA issues 66 citations, 3 orders in February impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Thursday that it issued 66 orders and three citations to metal and nonmetal mines during February impact inspections.
One of the mines inspected was a crushed limestone operation in Kansas, which received three citations during the inspection.
The agency issued a total of 210 citations, eight orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in February.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections446 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest385 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?349 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company347 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views