MSHA issues 66 citations, 3 orders in February impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Thursday that it issued 66 orders and three citations to metal and nonmetal mines during February impact inspections.
One of the mines inspected was a crushed limestone operation in Kansas, which received three citations during the inspection.
The agency issued a total of 210 citations, eight orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in February.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction515 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter381 Views