MSHA issues 66 citations, 3 orders in February impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Thursday that it issued 66 orders and three citations to metal and nonmetal mines during February impact inspections.
One of the mines inspected was a crushed limestone operation in Kansas, which received three citations during the inspection.
The agency issued a total of 210 citations, eight orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in February.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person737 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger385 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger235 Views