MSHA issues 66 citations, 3 orders in February impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Thursday that it issued 66 orders and three citations to metal and nonmetal mines during February impact inspections.
One of the mines inspected was a crushed limestone operation in Kansas, which received three citations during the inspection.
The agency issued a total of 210 citations, eight orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in February.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views