MSHA issues 66 citations, 3 orders in February impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Thursday that it issued 66 orders and three citations to metal and nonmetal mines during February impact inspections.
One of the mines inspected was a crushed limestone operation in Kansas, which received three citations during the inspection.
The agency issued a total of 210 citations, eight orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in February.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views