MSHA issues 66 citations, 3 orders in February impact inspections
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Thursday that it issued 66 orders and three citations to metal and nonmetal mines during February impact inspections.
One of the mines inspected was a crushed limestone operation in Kansas, which received three citations during the inspection.
The agency issued a total of 210 citations, eight orders and one safeguard to all types of mines in February.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers296 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 282 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views