MSHA plans Web chat for March 25 to get input on 5-year plan
In response to the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA), the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is consulting with Congress and soliciting input from any stakeholders who would be affected by the five-year strategic plan MSHA is building for the next five years.
On March 25 from 1:45 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EDT, MSHA will be holding a Web chat “as a first step in soliciting your views while we are constructing our new strategic plan,” MSHA notes in a written statement. “We will present you with our draft goals, as well as some strategies and measures and seek your opinions and input on whether these are the goals, outcomes and measures of success on which we should be concentrating.”
The Internet address to access the web chat is http://www.dol.gov/strategicplan2010.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February303 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views