MSHA plans Web chat for March 25 to get input on 5-year plan
In response to the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA), the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is consulting with Congress and soliciting input from any stakeholders who would be affected by the five-year strategic plan MSHA is building for the next five years.
On March 25 from 1:45 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EDT, MSHA will be holding a Web chat “as a first step in soliciting your views while we are constructing our new strategic plan,” MSHA notes in a written statement. “We will present you with our draft goals, as well as some strategies and measures and seek your opinions and input on whether these are the goals, outcomes and measures of success on which we should be concentrating.”
The Internet address to access the web chat is http://www.dol.gov/strategicplan2010.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views