MSHA plans Web chat for March 25 to get input on 5-year plan
In response to the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA), the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is consulting with Congress and soliciting input from any stakeholders who would be affected by the five-year strategic plan MSHA is building for the next five years.
On March 25 from 1:45 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EDT, MSHA will be holding a Web chat “as a first step in soliciting your views while we are constructing our new strategic plan,” MSHA notes in a written statement. “We will present you with our draft goals, as well as some strategies and measures and seek your opinions and input on whether these are the goals, outcomes and measures of success on which we should be concentrating.”
The Internet address to access the web chat is http://www.dol.gov/strategicplan2010.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views