MSHA plans Web chat for March 25 to get input on 5-year plan
In response to the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA), the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is consulting with Congress and soliciting input from any stakeholders who would be affected by the five-year strategic plan MSHA is building for the next five years.
On March 25 from 1:45 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EDT, MSHA will be holding a Web chat “as a first step in soliciting your views while we are constructing our new strategic plan,” MSHA notes in a written statement. “We will present you with our draft goals, as well as some strategies and measures and seek your opinions and input on whether these are the goals, outcomes and measures of success on which we should be concentrating.”
The Internet address to access the web chat is http://www.dol.gov/strategicplan2010.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151581 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151052 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1019 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production712 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone412 Views