MSHA Supervisor Training Seminar hosted by Catamount Consulting
Catamount Consulting LLC will host a Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Supervisor Training Seminar. Master instructors and industry leaders will cover topics that include: prevention, not avoidance of accidents; motivating others; leadership skills in action; teams and teambuilding; supervisors as effective communicators; human behavior and performance; handling enforcement inspections; and creating a positive environment.
In a difficult economy, businesses face many challenges, particularly around how to most effectively allocate resources. Traditionally, one of the first budgets to get cut is training. However, the principals of Catamount Consulting believe that training leads to higher performance, stronger leaders, improved safety, and increased productivity. Catamount Consulting seminars are designed to provide a cost benefit to attendees and promote greater on-the-job safety.
- Scott McKenna, Director, Catamount Consulting
- Sam Scribe, Director, Catamount Consulting
- Ron Witt, Master Instructor, Catamount Consulting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supervisors who need to lead high-performing teams and are responsible for overseeing safety from the front line.
Nov. 2–3, 2011
Park Inn Harrisburg West
5401 Carlisle Pike
Contact Heidi Orleman, Catamount Consulting, 518-623-2352, or register online at www.catamountconsultingllc.com/events1. (Please note, advance registration is required)
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views