MSHA Supervisor Training Seminar hosted by Catamount Consulting
Catamount Consulting LLC will host a Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Supervisor Training Seminar. Master instructors and industry leaders will cover topics that include: prevention, not avoidance of accidents; motivating others; leadership skills in action; teams and teambuilding; supervisors as effective communicators; human behavior and performance; handling enforcement inspections; and creating a positive environment.
In a difficult economy, businesses face many challenges, particularly around how to most effectively allocate resources. Traditionally, one of the first budgets to get cut is training. However, the principals of Catamount Consulting believe that training leads to higher performance, stronger leaders, improved safety, and increased productivity. Catamount Consulting seminars are designed to provide a cost benefit to attendees and promote greater on-the-job safety.
- Scott McKenna, Director, Catamount Consulting
- Sam Scribe, Director, Catamount Consulting
- Ron Witt, Master Instructor, Catamount Consulting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supervisors who need to lead high-performing teams and are responsible for overseeing safety from the front line.
Nov. 2–3, 2011
Park Inn Harrisburg West
5401 Carlisle Pike
Contact Heidi Orleman, Catamount Consulting, 518-623-2352, or register online at www.catamountconsultingllc.com/events1. (Please note, advance registration is required)
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations255 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show241 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers238 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000156 Views