MSHA suspends web services during government shutdown
The shutdown has furloughed 800,000 federal employees, according to an ABC News report, and has resulted in the suspension of many non-essential government operations.
Although the administration’s website will not be updated, MSHA is keeping its emergency services available. MSHA noted that workers with emergencies and hazard complaints can call 1-800-746-1553.
Additionally, MSHA noted site visitors can call certain district offices during normal business, including these metal/nonmetal district offices:
South Central District
Rocky Mountain District.
For more details, view the suspension notice at msha.gov.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned487 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views