MSHA suspends web services during government shutdown
The shutdown has furloughed 800,000 federal employees, according to an ABC News report, and has resulted in the suspension of many non-essential government operations.
Although the administration’s website will not be updated, MSHA is keeping its emergency services available. MSHA noted that workers with emergencies and hazard complaints can call 1-800-746-1553.
Additionally, MSHA noted site visitors can call certain district offices during normal business, including these metal/nonmetal district offices:
South Central District
Rocky Mountain District.
For more details, view the suspension notice at msha.gov.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher499 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident345 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution176 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress151 Views