MSHA’s April impact inspections result in 58 citations
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Thursday that it issued 58 citations and 14 orders to metal and nonmetal mines during April impact inspections.
Of those, a limestone mine received 13 citations, while three other plants mining metals and minerals received a combined total of 45 citations and 14 orders.
The number of citations issued to metal and nonmetal mines more than doubled compared those issued during March impact inspections.
The agency issued a total of 147 citations and 15 orders to all types of mines in April.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility898 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views