MSHA’s April impact inspections result in 58 citations
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Thursday that it issued 58 citations and 14 orders to metal and nonmetal mines during April impact inspections.
Of those, a limestone mine received 13 citations, while three other plants mining metals and minerals received a combined total of 45 citations and 14 orders.
The number of citations issued to metal and nonmetal mines more than doubled compared those issued during March impact inspections.
The agency issued a total of 147 citations and 15 orders to all types of mines in April.
To see MSHA’s Monthly Impact Inspection List for February 2014, click here.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1769 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1143 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection598 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up402 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole319 Views