Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.® offers the patented “Multi-Ripper® Tooth” which is a new style, award winning rock ripping tooth designed for excavators and backhoes that allows the operator to easily rip rock, coral shale, caliche, decomposed granite, limestone, sandstone, asphalt or frozen ground with the maximum breakout force. The MRT design allows the operator to focus the excavator’s full breakout force individually to each point of this special twin tiger tooth, thus greatly improving the ripping effect.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs169 Views