MUSTANG RT SERIES TRACK LOADERS INCORPORATE
WEST BEND, WISCONSIN – Mustang, a leading manufacturer of compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, is pleased to announce the all-new RT Series Track Loaders. Two exciting new models, the 1750RT and 2100RT, introduce amazing breakthrough technology that track loader operators have been seeking for many years.
The Mustang RT Series Track Loaders feature the industry-exclusive HydraTrac™ Automatic Track Tensioning System. The HydraTrac™ System eliminates the need for manually tensioning the tracks on the loader before operation. This not only saves valuable time on the jobsite, but it also increases the life of the tracks and bearings by ensuring the proper tension immediately upon machine start-up, maintains tension during use, and then releases tension when the machine is shut down.
Other key features of these exciting new loaders include:
- Yanmar Tier III naturally aspirated (1750RT) and turbocharged (2100RT) diesel engine with 179 ft. lbs. (242.3 Nm) and 206 ft. lbs. (279.3 Nm) torque respectively, and AntiStall technology provides the power to handle the largest jobs with ease.
- Optimized radial lift boom offers customers enhanced strength and optimal forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights. Lifting over 127.5” (3239 mm) high, these machines lift higher than any competitor in their respective weight classes.
- State-of-the-art operator’s cab features unsurpassed ergonomics, superior comfort and visibility. Adjustable seat-mounted electro-hydraulic controls move with the operator enhancing precise controllability and reducing operator fatigue.
The standard “5×5” Drive Control System offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference and application requirements.
- Welded, dedicated track system enhances grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
For more information, contact your nearest Mustang Skid Steer dealer, visit the official Mustang 3300V website at www.mustangmfg.com/maketracks.aspx, or call the Mustang literature hotline at 800-628-0491.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views