MUSTANG UNLEASHES THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL SKID STEER LOADER TO THE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET
WEST BEND, WISCONSIN – Mustang, a leader in compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, is pleased to introduce the all-new, vertical-lift 4000V Skid Steer Loader; the world’s most powerful skid steer loader. The 4000V boasts a rated operating capacity of 4,000 lbs. (1814 kg), a true vertical lift height of 144″ (3647 mm), and an industry-leading 99 hp (74 kW) from its Cummins engines. The 4000V is truly a beast that cannot be tamed.
The all-new 4000V is a true vertical lift machine, which means the lift path follows a vertical line as opposed to an ‘s’ shaped path offered by competitive vertical-lift models. Lifting up to 144″ (3647 mm), the 4000V can easily load high trailers and trucks. With an unmatched rated operating capacity, there are few jobs this powerful machine cannot handle.
“Mustang is excited to take the reigns as the world’s most powerful skid steer loader,” said Sean Bifani, product manager. “The 4000V allows Mustang to fulfill its customer’s needs for high powered, high capacity skid steers. Paired with its high lifting height, the 4000V enters the high-end of the skid steer loader market, where product options are minimal. The 4000V provides maximum capacity and the industry’s largest breakout force at 9,150 lbs.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company471 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources394 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger340 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident260 Views