MUSTANG UPDATES EVER-POPULAR MID-SIZED SKID STEER LOADER: INTRODUCING THE 2056 SERIES II
WEST BEND, WISCONSIN – Mustang, a leading manufacturer of compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, updates its ever-popular mid-sized skid steer loader which is now known as the model 2056 Series II.
Key features of the Mustang 2056 Series II skid steer loader include:
- Yanmar Interim Tier IV 68-hp (51 kW), 180 ft.lb. (244.2 Nm) diesel engine provides extra power to handle the toughest jobs with ease.
- Lift 2050 lbs. (930 kg) over 121″ (3086 mm) when equipped with 12.00 tires and optional counterweight.
- Overall machine width measures only 59.7″ (1516 mm) with the optional offset tire package.
- The tilt-back ROPS and large engine cover exposes internal components quickly for faster and easier maintenance and service.
- Excellent visibility to the rear tires; an open-front design provides better visibility to the front.
- Get in control with three control options: Joystick, hand-foot, and dual-hand controls available with standard or high-flow auxiliary hydraulics.
For more information about the recently updated 2056 Series II skid steer loader, contact your nearest Mustang Skid Steer dealer, visit http://www.mustangmfg.com/, or call the Mustang literature hotline at 800-628-0491.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines381 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)298 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger249 Views