MUSTANG UPDATES EVER-POPULAR MID-SIZED SKID STEER LOADER: INTRODUCING THE 2056 SERIES II
WEST BEND, WISCONSIN – Mustang, a leading manufacturer of compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, updates its ever-popular mid-sized skid steer loader which is now known as the model 2056 Series II.
Key features of the Mustang 2056 Series II skid steer loader include:
- Yanmar Interim Tier IV 68-hp (51 kW), 180 ft.lb. (244.2 Nm) diesel engine provides extra power to handle the toughest jobs with ease.
- Lift 2050 lbs. (930 kg) over 121″ (3086 mm) when equipped with 12.00 tires and optional counterweight.
- Overall machine width measures only 59.7″ (1516 mm) with the optional offset tire package.
- The tilt-back ROPS and large engine cover exposes internal components quickly for faster and easier maintenance and service.
- Excellent visibility to the rear tires; an open-front design provides better visibility to the front.
- Get in control with three control options: Joystick, hand-foot, and dual-hand controls available with standard or high-flow auxiliary hydraulics.
For more information about the recently updated 2056 Series II skid steer loader, contact your nearest Mustang Skid Steer dealer, visit http://www.mustangmfg.com/, or call the Mustang literature hotline at 800-628-0491.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views