MUSTANG UPDATES EVER-POPULAR MID-SIZED SKID STEER LOADER: INTRODUCING THE 2056 SERIES II
WEST BEND, WISCONSIN – Mustang, a leading manufacturer of compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, updates its ever-popular mid-sized skid steer loader which is now known as the model 2056 Series II.
Key features of the Mustang 2056 Series II skid steer loader include:
- Yanmar Interim Tier IV 68-hp (51 kW), 180 ft.lb. (244.2 Nm) diesel engine provides extra power to handle the toughest jobs with ease.
- Lift 2050 lbs. (930 kg) over 121″ (3086 mm) when equipped with 12.00 tires and optional counterweight.
- Overall machine width measures only 59.7″ (1516 mm) with the optional offset tire package.
- The tilt-back ROPS and large engine cover exposes internal components quickly for faster and easier maintenance and service.
- Excellent visibility to the rear tires; an open-front design provides better visibility to the front.
- Get in control with three control options: Joystick, hand-foot, and dual-hand controls available with standard or high-flow auxiliary hydraulics.
For more information about the recently updated 2056 Series II skid steer loader, contact your nearest Mustang Skid Steer dealer, visit http://www.mustangmfg.com/, or call the Mustang literature hotline at 800-628-0491.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views