MWV launches ‘Behind the Screed’ warm-mix asphalt blog
WV Specialty Chemicals Division has launched “Behind the Screed,” a blog site dedicated to communicating new advances in MWV Evotherm warm-mix additive.
Warm-mix asphalt has many documented benefits to the environment, to paving contractors and to construction professionals who work in the asphalt industry on a daily basis, and the new Website will highlight them.
With key editorial focus on the technical, environmental and financial benefits of warm-mix asphalt, the site features practical, real-time information. Behind the Screed authors have more than 30 years experience in the surfactant chemistry, chemical engineering, technical engineering and business development industries, according to WV Specialty Chemicals Division.
To view the site visit www.behindthescreed.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February442 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again309 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)189 Views
- The global competition for sand is a deadly war in India153 Views