MWV launches ‘Behind the Screed’ warm-mix asphalt blog
WV Specialty Chemicals Division has launched “Behind the Screed,” a blog site dedicated to communicating new advances in MWV Evotherm warm-mix additive.
Warm-mix asphalt has many documented benefits to the environment, to paving contractors and to construction professionals who work in the asphalt industry on a daily basis, and the new Website will highlight them.
With key editorial focus on the technical, environmental and financial benefits of warm-mix asphalt, the site features practical, real-time information. Behind the Screed authors have more than 30 years experience in the surfactant chemistry, chemical engineering, technical engineering and business development industries, according to WV Specialty Chemicals Division.
To view the site visit www.behindthescreed.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1059 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April632 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry355 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views