MWV launches ‘Behind the Screed’ warm-mix asphalt blog
WV Specialty Chemicals Division has launched “Behind the Screed,” a blog site dedicated to communicating new advances in MWV Evotherm warm-mix additive.
Warm-mix asphalt has many documented benefits to the environment, to paving contractors and to construction professionals who work in the asphalt industry on a daily basis, and the new Website will highlight them.
With key editorial focus on the technical, environmental and financial benefits of warm-mix asphalt, the site features practical, real-time information. Behind the Screed authors have more than 30 years experience in the surfactant chemistry, chemical engineering, technical engineering and business development industries, according to WV Specialty Chemicals Division.
To view the site visit www.behindthescreed.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views