National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association Annual Convention
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association Annual Convention (NSSGA) will take place March 21-24, 2011, in Las Vegas.
The annual conference in being held in conjunction with ConExpo-Con/Agg, which will be held March 22-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Registration for the annual convention includes a complimentary badge
for access to the CONEXPO-CON/AGG show floor. However, registration to ConExpo-Con/Agg does not provide access to the NSSGA Convention.
To register for the NSSGA Annual Convention, go to https://nssga.org/commerce/conag/.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars316 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees267 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry200 Views