National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association Annual Convention
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association Annual Convention (NSSGA) will take place March 21-24, 2011, in Las Vegas.
The annual conference in being held in conjunction with ConExpo-Con/Agg, which will be held March 22-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Registration for the annual convention includes a complimentary badge
for access to the CONEXPO-CON/AGG show floor. However, registration to ConExpo-Con/Agg does not provide access to the NSSGA Convention.
To register for the NSSGA Annual Convention, go to https://nssga.org/commerce/conag/.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views