Natural Gas for High Horsepower (HHP) Summit set for Sept. 26-28
A Natural Gas for High Horsepower (HHP) Summit is being held Sept. 26-28 in Houston to focus on the applications where liquefied natural gas (LNG) can replace diesel in off-road high horsepower applications used in the construction, mining, E&P drilling, rail and marine industries.
Conference sessions will highlight case studies from around the world where LNG is being used instead of diesel to power high horsepower applications. The benefits of using LNG over diesel include cutting fuel costs by potentially up to 50 percent and compliance with local air quality standards.
Speakers at HHP Summit representing the opportunity to use LNG in construction applications include Frank Starke, global product manager for oil and gas, Caterpillar; Robert Frayser, vice chairman, Utah Mining Association and general manager, Lisbon Valley Mine; David Bolderoff, fleet administrator, Los Angeles County Sanitation District; and Claus Emmer, LNG system sales manager, Chart Industries.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views