Natural Gas for High Horsepower (HHP) Summit set for Sept. 26-28
A Natural Gas for High Horsepower (HHP) Summit is being held Sept. 26-28 in Houston to focus on the applications where liquefied natural gas (LNG) can replace diesel in off-road high horsepower applications used in the construction, mining, E&P drilling, rail and marine industries.
Conference sessions will highlight case studies from around the world where LNG is being used instead of diesel to power high horsepower applications. The benefits of using LNG over diesel include cutting fuel costs by potentially up to 50 percent and compliance with local air quality standards.
Speakers at HHP Summit representing the opportunity to use LNG in construction applications include Frank Starke, global product manager for oil and gas, Caterpillar; Robert Frayser, vice chairman, Utah Mining Association and general manager, Lisbon Valley Mine; David Bolderoff, fleet administrator, Los Angeles County Sanitation District; and Claus Emmer, LNG system sales manager, Chart Industries.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views