Navistar sues EPA again over ‘irrelevant’ SCR rule
However, EPA said in its recent guidance that testing of SCR systems had yielded mostly positive results. While the agency said Navistar’s findings arose from intentional attempts to circumvent the SCR system and that the majority of operations using SCR would be in compliance, it encouraged SCR OEMs to look further into methods to impede tampering.
EPA’s guidance was published June 7 in the Federal Register; for more information, go to www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2011-06-07/html/2011-13851.htm.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve515 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views