Neil Lucey named senior VP at Parsons Brinckerhoff
Neil Lucey has been named a senior vice president in the New York office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In his new position, Lucey will serve as Area Manager for PB’s New York office, responsible for client management and project performance of all New York operations. He has nearly 40 years of experience in planning, design and construction for infrastructure projects and programs. Prior to joining PB, he served as a senior vice president for a consulting engineering company, responsible for the Northeast Transportation practice. In his career, Lucey has managed numerous high-profile transportation and facilities projects in the New York metropolitan region.
Lucey holds a master of science degree in transportation from Polytechnic University of New York and a bachelor of civil engineering degree from Manhattan College. He is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).
- Neil Lucey is named senior vice president for Parsons Brinckerhoff’s New York office
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views