New Cherrington Rock Screener for Seedbed Prep
Cherrington announces a major advancement in the development of its Seedbed Preparation – Soil Screener – Rock Picker.
This new single source screen oscillation device greatly improves the screening performance by introducing an intense but almost undetectable movement to the sifting screen.
The new sifting screen exciter greatly reduces many moving parts and machine maintenance.
This advancement brings the needed strength and durability that Cherrington has been looking for in developing it™s Beachcleaner for the Landscape and Construction markets.
Cherrington Model 4500 does more than pick rocks off the surface, it lifts a layer of topsoil 1â€ to 4â€ deep onto it™s sifting screen, retaining all rock, roots, stones larger than the chosen and quickly changeable screen hole size.
Screen sizes available-½â€ to 1¼â€.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 866 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers218 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views