New Cherrington Rock Screener for Seedbed Prep
Cherrington announces a major advancement in the development of its Seedbed Preparation – Soil Screener – Rock Picker.
This new single source screen oscillation device greatly improves the screening performance by introducing an intense but almost undetectable movement to the sifting screen.
The new sifting screen exciter greatly reduces many moving parts and machine maintenance.
This advancement brings the needed strength and durability that Cherrington has been looking for in developing it™s Beachcleaner for the Landscape and Construction markets.
Cherrington Model 4500 does more than pick rocks off the surface, it lifts a layer of topsoil 1â€ to 4â€ deep onto it™s sifting screen, retaining all rock, roots, stones larger than the chosen and quickly changeable screen hole size.
Screen sizes available-½â€ to 1¼â€.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success617 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies472 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting451 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned387 Views