New Cherrington Rock Screener for Seedbed Prep
Cherrington announces a major advancement in the development of its Seedbed Preparation – Soil Screener – Rock Picker.
This new single source screen oscillation device greatly improves the screening performance by introducing an intense but almost undetectable movement to the sifting screen.
The new sifting screen exciter greatly reduces many moving parts and machine maintenance.
This advancement brings the needed strength and durability that Cherrington has been looking for in developing it™s Beachcleaner for the Landscape and Construction markets.
Cherrington Model 4500 does more than pick rocks off the surface, it lifts a layer of topsoil 1â€ to 4â€ deep onto it™s sifting screen, retaining all rock, roots, stones larger than the chosen and quickly changeable screen hole size.
Screen sizes available-½â€ to 1¼â€.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views