New Cherrington Rock Screener for Seedbed Prep
Cherrington announces a major advancement in the development of its Seedbed Preparation – Soil Screener – Rock Picker.
This new single source screen oscillation device greatly improves the screening performance by introducing an intense but almost undetectable movement to the sifting screen.
The new sifting screen exciter greatly reduces many moving parts and machine maintenance.
This advancement brings the needed strength and durability that Cherrington has been looking for in developing it™s Beachcleaner for the Landscape and Construction markets.
Cherrington Model 4500 does more than pick rocks off the surface, it lifts a layer of topsoil 1â€ to 4â€ deep onto it™s sifting screen, retaining all rock, roots, stones larger than the chosen and quickly changeable screen hole size.
Screen sizes available-½â€ to 1¼â€.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views