New Cherrington Rock Screener for Seedbed Prep
Cherrington announces a major advancement in the development of its Seedbed Preparation – Soil Screener – Rock Picker.
This new single source screen oscillation device greatly improves the screening performance by introducing an intense but almost undetectable movement to the sifting screen.
The new sifting screen exciter greatly reduces many moving parts and machine maintenance.
This advancement brings the needed strength and durability that Cherrington has been looking for in developing it™s Beachcleaner for the Landscape and Construction markets.
Cherrington Model 4500 does more than pick rocks off the surface, it lifts a layer of topsoil 1â€ to 4â€ deep onto it™s sifting screen, retaining all rock, roots, stones larger than the chosen and quickly changeable screen hole size.
Screen sizes available-½â€ to 1¼â€.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views