NEW Diagonal Plow Belt Cleaner for Underside Cleaning
Conveyor Components Co. is pleased to announce the development of a new free-floating, gravity-feed diagonal plow style belt cleaner to compliment their established line of industrial conveyor belt cleaners. The Model DPT uses the simple method of angular displacement to divert material away from the tail pulley, thus avoiding serious damage to the tail pulley or puncturing and tearing of the conveyor belting. This cleaning apparatus automatically self adjusts after the initial installation, until the blade stop assembly is activated.
The Model DPT utilizes 80 durometer rubber to provide long wiper blade life, and the wiper blade is easily changed when required. Urethane wiper blades are also an option. The mounting flange allows for easy adaptation to most conveyor rails, and the compact size fits in size-challenged spaces.
If you would like additional information on this or any other product that Conveyor Components Company offers please contact their sales department toll free at
800-233-3233, fax: 810-679-4510, e-mail email@example.com or visit their website at www.conveyorcomponents.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April640 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views