NEW Diagonal Plow Belt Cleaner for Underside Cleaning
Conveyor Components Co. is pleased to announce the development of a new free-floating, gravity-feed diagonal plow style belt cleaner to compliment their established line of industrial conveyor belt cleaners. The Model DPT uses the simple method of angular displacement to divert material away from the tail pulley, thus avoiding serious damage to the tail pulley or puncturing and tearing of the conveyor belting. This cleaning apparatus automatically self adjusts after the initial installation, until the blade stop assembly is activated.
The Model DPT utilizes 80 durometer rubber to provide long wiper blade life, and the wiper blade is easily changed when required. Urethane wiper blades are also an option. The mounting flange allows for easy adaptation to most conveyor rails, and the compact size fits in size-challenged spaces.
If you would like additional information on this or any other product that Conveyor Components Company offers please contact their sales department toll free at
800-233-3233, fax: 810-679-4510, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website at www.conveyorcomponents.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February276 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car193 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole142 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views