NEW Diagonal Plow Belt Cleaner for Underside Cleaning
Conveyor Components Co. is pleased to announce the development of a new free-floating, gravity-feed diagonal plow style belt cleaner to compliment their established line of industrial conveyor belt cleaners. The Model DPT uses the simple method of angular displacement to divert material away from the tail pulley, thus avoiding serious damage to the tail pulley or puncturing and tearing of the conveyor belting. This cleaning apparatus automatically self adjusts after the initial installation, until the blade stop assembly is activated.
The Model DPT utilizes 80 durometer rubber to provide long wiper blade life, and the wiper blade is easily changed when required. Urethane wiper blades are also an option. The mounting flange allows for easy adaptation to most conveyor rails, and the compact size fits in size-challenged spaces.
If you would like additional information on this or any other product that Conveyor Components Company offers please contact their sales department toll free at
800-233-3233, fax: 810-679-4510, e-mail email@example.com or visit their website at www.conveyorcomponents.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2335 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...545 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center145 Views