New Enterprise Stone & Lime COO James W. Van Buren resigns
Van Buren will remain on the Board of Directors.
“NESL will continue its strategic focus on construction materials, heavy/highway construction, traffic safety and driving improvements in operations and cash flow,” said Paul I. Detwiler, III, CEO of New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co.
The company has made no announcement regarding a successor.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials names new president and CEO724 Views
- Safety alert: Bright future cut short after drowning500 Views
- 3-year-old takes a turn as quarry foreman402 Views
- Bluff Spring Fen: Rare collaboration awarded for gorgeous restoration274 Views
- Lawsuit filed against directors of Martin Marietta260 Views