New Enterprise Stone & Lime COO James W. Van Buren resigns
Van Buren will remain on the Board of Directors.
“NESL will continue its strategic focus on construction materials, heavy/highway construction, traffic safety and driving improvements in operations and cash flow,” said Paul I. Detwiler, III, CEO of New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co.
The company has made no announcement regarding a successor.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views