New Enterprise Stone & Lime COO James W. Van Buren resigns
Van Buren will remain on the Board of Directors.
“NESL will continue its strategic focus on construction materials, heavy/highway construction, traffic safety and driving improvements in operations and cash flow,” said Paul I. Detwiler, III, CEO of New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co.
The company has made no announcement regarding a successor.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry629 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views