New Enterprise Stone & Lime COO James W. Van Buren resigns
Van Buren will remain on the Board of Directors.
“NESL will continue its strategic focus on construction materials, heavy/highway construction, traffic safety and driving improvements in operations and cash flow,” said Paul I. Detwiler, III, CEO of New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co.
The company has made no announcement regarding a successor.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter431 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)274 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views