New Enterprise Stone & Lime COO James W. Van Buren resigns
Van Buren will remain on the Board of Directors.
“NESL will continue its strategic focus on construction materials, heavy/highway construction, traffic safety and driving improvements in operations and cash flow,” said Paul I. Detwiler, III, CEO of New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co.
The company has made no announcement regarding a successor.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)204 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style167 Views