New Geith Pro-Link Thumb Introduced at CONDEX
New Geith hydraulic Pro-Link Thumbs offer maximum rotation and versatility to excavatorbucket operations. The Pro-Link Thumb follows the bucket tip through an extended range of motion, with increased rotation of at least 180 degrees to match the bucket working cycle and provides increased flexibility in all handling situations. The thumb also improves pick-up and placement of material closer to the excavator. Built-in linkage positional stop protects the thumb ram.
Pro-Link Thumbs are custom-built to match most buckets and configure with any machine from 20,000 up to 115,000 pounds. The universal linkage pivot system is easily installed on any excavator arm without removing the dipper arm linkage.
The thumb is made of high strength 400BHN materials to ensure toughness and hard wearing properties for maximum working performance in tough applications.
The lock-up pin of the thumb contributes to operator safety by adding ram protection and also provides storage for the thumb when not in use.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill411 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers359 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg294 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views