New Geith Pro-Link Thumb Introduced at CONDEX
New Geith hydraulic Pro-Link Thumbs offer maximum rotation and versatility to excavatorbucket operations. The Pro-Link Thumb follows the bucket tip through an extended range of motion, with increased rotation of at least 180 degrees to match the bucket working cycle and provides increased flexibility in all handling situations. The thumb also improves pick-up and placement of material closer to the excavator. Built-in linkage positional stop protects the thumb ram.
Pro-Link Thumbs are custom-built to match most buckets and configure with any machine from 20,000 up to 115,000 pounds. The universal linkage pivot system is easily installed on any excavator arm without removing the dipper arm linkage.
The thumb is made of high strength 400BHN materials to ensure toughness and hard wearing properties for maximum working performance in tough applications.
The lock-up pin of the thumb contributes to operator safety by adding ram protection and also provides storage for the thumb when not in use.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views