New Heavy Duty Triple Ripper from Nye
Mississauga, Ontario (Tuesday November 18, 2008) About Nye Manufacturing:
Nye the “King of Heavy Duty” offers a broad line of heavy duty attachments including: excavator and loader buckets, quick couplers, frost rippers, tilt ditching buckets, contractors grapples, concrete pulverizers, forks, clam buckets, telescopic dipper sticks, stick extensions and custom booms and sticks. The company which has been in operation for over 55 years uses the latest in CAD/CAM technology, low hydrogen MIG welding equipment and quenched and tempered steel plate.
Mississauga, Ontario (Tuesday November 18, 2008)The DR3 Triple Ripper is the newest addition to the growing family of Nye attachments for dozers. Built entirely from extra thick 44W steel, featuring a fully enclosed box design engineered for extra strength. Heavy Duty one piece shanks made from 3″ thick steel. Each of the three shanks are independently adjustable offering 3 positions each, this means the operator can either shorten or lengthen any of the shanks. The shanks can be angled past the vertical in either direction, allowing for the optimum ripping angle. The eyes penetrate into the box section allowing greater resistance to twisting loads. Ideal for gouging out roots, breaking up frozen ground or ploughing through stubborn rocks with ease. Comes with customers choice of teeth and shank protectors. Learn more about the world class dozer attachments from Nye and get a copy of their new 20 page brochure by calling 905 897 2311 or explore nye.ca.
About Nye Manufacturing:
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views