New Heavy Duty Triple Ripper from Nye
Mississauga, Ontario (Tuesday November 18, 2008) About Nye Manufacturing:
Nye the “King of Heavy Duty” offers a broad line of heavy duty attachments including: excavator and loader buckets, quick couplers, frost rippers, tilt ditching buckets, contractors grapples, concrete pulverizers, forks, clam buckets, telescopic dipper sticks, stick extensions and custom booms and sticks. The company which has been in operation for over 55 years uses the latest in CAD/CAM technology, low hydrogen MIG welding equipment and quenched and tempered steel plate.
Mississauga, Ontario (Tuesday November 18, 2008)The DR3 Triple Ripper is the newest addition to the growing family of Nye attachments for dozers. Built entirely from extra thick 44W steel, featuring a fully enclosed box design engineered for extra strength. Heavy Duty one piece shanks made from 3″ thick steel. Each of the three shanks are independently adjustable offering 3 positions each, this means the operator can either shorten or lengthen any of the shanks. The shanks can be angled past the vertical in either direction, allowing for the optimum ripping angle. The eyes penetrate into the box section allowing greater resistance to twisting loads. Ideal for gouging out roots, breaking up frozen ground or ploughing through stubborn rocks with ease. Comes with customers choice of teeth and shank protectors. Learn more about the world class dozer attachments from Nye and get a copy of their new 20 page brochure by calling 905 897 2311 or explore nye.ca.
About Nye Manufacturing:
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person563 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)338 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger231 Views