New Holland launches Facebook fan page
Users of the social media network can join the New Holland Construction Facebook fan page for the latest updates about their favorite construction equipment, including special offers, events, and news. Fans can also add their own reviews and comments.
“There are currently more than 500 million Facebook users world wide — that’s more than the U.S. population,” said Dave December, New Holland marketing manager, in a press announcement. “Our Facebook fan page connects people around the world who operate our equipment and care about the industry they work in.”
To view and become a fan of the New Holland Construction Facebook fan page, visit www.facebook.com/newhollandconstruction.
To view and become a fan of Randall-Reilly’s Construction Media Division publications‘ Facebook Fan Pages, go to http://tinyurl.com/BetterRoadsFB for Better Roads, http://tinyurl.com/AggregatesManagerFacebook for Aggregates Manager, or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Better-Roads-magazine/55577771029?v=wall&viewas=1452526111#!/pages/Tuscaloosa-AL/Equipment-World-magazine/256978925160 for Equipment World.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility824 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company374 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views