New Holland launches Facebook fan page
Users of the social media network can join the New Holland Construction Facebook fan page for the latest updates about their favorite construction equipment, including special offers, events, and news. Fans can also add their own reviews and comments.
“There are currently more than 500 million Facebook users world wide — that’s more than the U.S. population,” said Dave December, New Holland marketing manager, in a press announcement. “Our Facebook fan page connects people around the world who operate our equipment and care about the industry they work in.”
To view and become a fan of the New Holland Construction Facebook fan page, visit www.facebook.com/newhollandconstruction.
To view and become a fan of Randall-Reilly’s Construction Media Division publications‘ Facebook Fan Pages, go to http://tinyurl.com/BetterRoadsFB for Better Roads, http://tinyurl.com/AggregatesManagerFacebook for Aggregates Manager, or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Better-Roads-magazine/55577771029?v=wall&viewas=1452526111#!/pages/Tuscaloosa-AL/Equipment-World-magazine/256978925160 for Equipment World.
From our partners
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register358 Views