New Holland launches Facebook fan page
Users of the social media network can join the New Holland Construction Facebook fan page for the latest updates about their favorite construction equipment, including special offers, events, and news. Fans can also add their own reviews and comments.
“There are currently more than 500 million Facebook users world wide — that’s more than the U.S. population,” said Dave December, New Holland marketing manager, in a press announcement. “Our Facebook fan page connects people around the world who operate our equipment and care about the industry they work in.”
To view and become a fan of the New Holland Construction Facebook fan page, visit www.facebook.com/newhollandconstruction.
To view and become a fan of Randall-Reilly’s Construction Media Division publications‘ Facebook Fan Pages, go to http://tinyurl.com/BetterRoadsFB for Better Roads, http://tinyurl.com/AggregatesManagerFacebook for Aggregates Manager, or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Better-Roads-magazine/55577771029?v=wall&viewas=1452526111#!/pages/Tuscaloosa-AL/Equipment-World-magazine/256978925160 for Equipment World.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views