New Holland launches Facebook fan page
Users of the social media network can join the New Holland Construction Facebook fan page for the latest updates about their favorite construction equipment, including special offers, events, and news. Fans can also add their own reviews and comments.
“There are currently more than 500 million Facebook users world wide — that’s more than the U.S. population,” said Dave December, New Holland marketing manager, in a press announcement. “Our Facebook fan page connects people around the world who operate our equipment and care about the industry they work in.”
To view and become a fan of the New Holland Construction Facebook fan page, visit www.facebook.com/newhollandconstruction.
To view and become a fan of Randall-Reilly’s Construction Media Division publications‘ Facebook Fan Pages, go to http://tinyurl.com/BetterRoadsFB for Better Roads, http://tinyurl.com/AggregatesManagerFacebook for Aggregates Manager, or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Better-Roads-magazine/55577771029?v=wall&viewas=1452526111#!/pages/Tuscaloosa-AL/Equipment-World-magazine/256978925160 for Equipment World.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 886 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life486 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers262 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views