New Holland’s new 7 skid steer loaders: ‘Bigger, badder, and better’
“A comfortable operator is a productive operator,” December said.
New Holland claims its cab is the “widest, most comfortable cab in the industry,” providing more head and foot room, and offering superior visibility in critical zones.
The New Holland cab is equipped with many new features, including the following:
• A keyless start.
• An ergonomically designed joy stick with all controls.
• Switchable ISO and H-pattern control options.
• Full-body heating and air conditioning.
• A high-intensity lighting package.
• An ultra-thin screen protection system that provides superior job site visibility.
• Large rear window.
• A heated air ride seat option.
“New Holland skid steer loaders give operators a 360-degree view of the job site,” December said. “The new rear window provides best-in-class rear visibility. And the new lighting package delivers superior job site visibility.”
Stability is an important part of being productive on the job site. The increased wheelbase on the New Holland 200 Series skid steer loaders allows operators to lift and haul more material, increasing productivity.
New Holland 200 Series skid steer loaders also feature large, 16- to 25.5-gallon (60.5 to 96.5 L) fuel tanks, allowing operators to work 10 to 12 hours before refueling.
Daily maintenance on the 200 Series skid steer loaders is quick and easy, so operators can stay on schedule. Regular ground-level maintenance points are grouped together and service can be performed by opening the rear engine compartment and door.
For complete access to major components, the service technician only needs to remove two nuts and washers to tilt the cab forward. There is nothing to disconnect, and no special tools required. The new hydraulic system uses hydraulic oil, extending the service internal to 2,000 hours and significantly reducing the amount of disposed oil.
New Holland offers more than 50 skid steer loader attachments — including augers, brooms, dozer blades, grapples, hammers, pallet forks, and rakes — to handle countless construction, landscaping or agricultural jobs. From material handling, digging, lifting and hammering, to trenching, planing or drilling, operators can count on New Holland attachments to boost their productivity. For customers who frequently change attachments, the new skid steer loaders feature a hydraulic heavy-duty coupler.”
The 200 Series skid steer loaders also include proportional auxiliary control as a standard feature on all models.
“Equipment operators can count on New Holland skid steers 24/7,” December said. “They’re bigger, badder, and better.” —Tina Grady Barbaccia
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve517 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views