New Kleemann EVO plants at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011
(Nov. 30, 2010) — The new EVO Series of Kleemann track-mounted, mobile impact crushers from Wirtgen America Inc. — is among the nearly 30 new or revised products that will be on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011.
Wirtgen America is moving from the outdoor display area to its 30,800 sq. ft. exhibit inside the Central Hall, Stand No. 5733, during ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011, March 22-26 in Las Vegas.
On display will be the exciting new MR 110 EVO mobile impact crusher plant. Kleemann’s EVO line constitutes the next generation of impact crushers, and represents a genuinely new evolution for the entire plant spectrum in terms of performance, economic efficiency, and equipment longevity.
Highlights of the Wirtgen America display will include the following machines:
* Kleemann MR 110 Z EVO. The new MR 110 Z EVO is a universally adaptable plant which is suited for processing both blasted natural stone, asphalt, and demolition waste, as well as producing a first-class end quality product. Despite its comparatively small crusher inlet dimensions of 3.6 x 2.6 feet, it achieves outputs that up to now were only known to be achievable with larger crushing plants. Maximum input capacities of 350 tph easily can be achieved.
The new EVO concept matches refinements for all individual components with a new material flow concept. The new, highly efficient material flow concept of the EVO models eliminates all restriction to the flow of the material throughout the entire plant.
For example, the discharge chute under the crusher is 4 in. wider than the inner width of the crusher, and the subsequent discharge belt is another 4 in. wider than the discharge chute. Material is thus transported quickly and carefully away from the critical area under the crusher, with flow rate increased, and wear reduced.
* Kleemann MC 110 ZS. The MC 110 track-mounted jaw crusher — with its high-torque reversible hydraulic jaw, and fully hydraulic gap adjustment — makes this model a great contractor’s crusher. The R version has an integrated grizzly and the Z version a fully independent double-deck pre-screen. The machine also can be fitted with an optional final screen and oversize discharge, allowing the operator to produce a final graded product with one machine.
Wirtgen America, Inc., Nashville, is the North Amerian arm of the Wirtgen Group, the single-source marketer of the world’s most technologically advanced lines of asphalt reclaiming and recycling equipment from Wirtgen, asphalt and soil compactors from Hamm Compaction Division, asphalt pavers from Vogele America Inc., and construction materials processing equipment from Kleemann.
In late 2004 Reinhard Wirtgen, founder of Wirtgen Group, was honored as one of the “Top 100 Private Sector Transportation Design & Construction Professionals of the 20th Century” by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 865 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers217 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views