New Komatsu Crawler Dozer Dramatically Increases Productivity and Fuel Efficiency
- New cab design creates optimal operator environment
The new crawler dozer’s comfortable working environment, allows the operator to concentrate on the work at hand for increased productivity. A new standard air ride seat with heat has a 15% higher capacity. The large cab is integrated with ROPS (Roll-Over Protection) for excellent side visibility. The dozer’s cab mounts reduce shocks and vibration even over adverse conditions and the interior cab decibel is a very low 75 dB for the quietest working environment.
A new, high-resolution large color 7” LCD monitor in the cab displays all machine information. This new generation smart monitor displays the information in 25 different languages providing exceptional global support. A rear view monitoring system is standard on the new model.
*SIGMADOZER is a registered trademark of Komatsu Ltd., Japan.
Komatsu America Corp. is a U.S. subsidiary of Komatsu Ltd., the world’s second largest manufacturer and supplier of construction, mining and compact construction equipment. Komatsu America also serves forklift and forestry markets. Through its distributor network, Komatsu offers a state-of-the-art parts and service program to support the equipment. Komatsu has proudly been providing high-quality reliable products for nearly a century. Visit the website at www.komatsuamerica.com for more information.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views