New Link-Belt® 470 X3 Series Now Available
The new Link-Belt 470 X3 Series Excavator is now available in North America in Standard and Mass Ex versions with the option of either fixed or expandable sideframes. The 470 X3 features an all new ROPS and cab interior, new Interim Tier 4a engine technology and up to 5-percent better fuel efficiency, more lift capacity, faster cycle times and improved serviceability.
The 470 X3 is equipped with an advanced, electronically-controlled Isuzu diesel engine to deliver unparalleled performance and power to respond to peak demands of heavy digging and lifting applications.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments342 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention256 Views