New Link-Belt® 470 X3 Series Now Available
The new Link-Belt 470 X3 Series Excavator is now available in North America in Standard and Mass Ex versions with the option of either fixed or expandable sideframes. The 470 X3 features an all new ROPS and cab interior, new Interim Tier 4a engine technology and up to 5-percent better fuel efficiency, more lift capacity, faster cycle times and improved serviceability.
The 470 X3 is equipped with an advanced, electronically-controlled Isuzu diesel engine to deliver unparalleled performance and power to respond to peak demands of heavy digging and lifting applications.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher505 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident350 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!183 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing181 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution180 Views