New Link-Belt® 470 X3 Series Now Available
The new Link-Belt 470 X3 Series Excavator is now available in North America in Standard and Mass Ex versions with the option of either fixed or expandable sideframes. The 470 X3 features an all new ROPS and cab interior, new Interim Tier 4a engine technology and up to 5-percent better fuel efficiency, more lift capacity, faster cycle times and improved serviceability.
The 470 X3 is equipped with an advanced, electronically-controlled Isuzu diesel engine to deliver unparalleled performance and power to respond to peak demands of heavy digging and lifting applications.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views