New Link-Belt® 470 X3 Series Now Available
The new Link-Belt 470 X3 Series Excavator is now available in North America in Standard and Mass Ex versions with the option of either fixed or expandable sideframes. The 470 X3 features an all new ROPS and cab interior, new Interim Tier 4a engine technology and up to 5-percent better fuel efficiency, more lift capacity, faster cycle times and improved serviceability.
The 470 X3 is equipped with an advanced, electronically-controlled Isuzu diesel engine to deliver unparalleled performance and power to respond to peak demands of heavy digging and lifting applications.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1059 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April632 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry355 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views