New Low-Profile TeleStacker® Conveyor with Onboard Power from Superior Industries
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 18, 2010
Morris, MN – Superior Industries, a leading manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, offers a range of low-profile TeleStacker conveyors including its latest 170-foot unit. With a low-level loading hopper, these telescoping radial stacking conveyors reduce equipment required to transfer material, minimize the number of loads in a transport, allow for faster, easier relocation and reduce space requirements.
To carry out a request for onboard power, this particular TeleStacker conveyor was engineered with a 200 KW gen-set unit. The self-contained telescopic conveyor will load ships and stockpile material at the Lake Erie Port of Toledo in Ohio. In addition, the stacker was designed with Superior’s patented FD axle assembly. Key to its mobility, the FD axle’s hydraulically operated stacking wheels allow for the quickest transition between transport and stockpile or ship loading modes.
Superior’s TeleStacker conveyors are available in 110’, 130’, 136’ (low profile), 150’, 158’ (low profile), 170’ and 190’ models. Conveyor capacities range from 500 TPH to 5,000 TPH. Each unit comes standard with Superior’s FB® Undercarriage. The patented bracing adds extra strength, stability and safety.
About Superior Industries
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, supply-erect systems, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. Besides Morris, the company operates from manufacturing facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona, and Norcross, Georgia.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world315 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior223 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)165 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting144 Views