New McCloskey track mounted stackers match with tracked screening & crushing plants.
“Our customers have reaped the benefits of our track mounted screening & crushing plants for several years now.” explains Barry Greenaway, McCloskey Sales & Marketing. “By adding a track mounted option for stockpiling solutions, the whole spread, including stackers, can be easily moved and reconfigured on site as operational requirements change.”
The 80’ model has a maximum capacity of 500tph at the highest incline while the 65’ & 100’ models can carry 600tph. Up to 800tph is available as an option on all models.
As with the rest of the McCloskey Stacker range, Track Stackers are counterweighted and the undercarriage is set back from centre. The Track Stacker range can therefore run at a 22.5 degree incline and stockpile all the way to the head pulley without burying the tracks. Discharge heights for the 65’, 80’ and 100’ models are 25’-10”, 36’-0” and 40’-5” respectively.
All units feature a hydraulically lifting feed end. This allows the hopper to be raised under discharge conveyors of screening & crushing plants to minimize material drop heights. The hydraulic main lift has a two stage system, allowing the conveyor to retain its 22.5 degree incline, even with the feed end raised.
Hydraulic top folds are standard equipment across the range and allow McCloskey Track Stackers to meet North American transport regulations (permit free in most States & Provinces) and be deployed from the trailer to working position in minutes.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person925 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views