New Pig: Dust- and grit-free absorbent mats
The Pig Universal Absorbent Mat Pack from New Pig can absorb and retain oil, coolants, water, gasoline, solvents, and other liquids. The mat is dust and grit free so it does not contaminate or damage hydraulics, parts, and sensors or get tracked around.
The mat pack contains three 15- by 20-inch pads. Each pack of three absorbs up to a half gallon. Constructed of eight layers of polypropylene thermally bonded, the mat is ideal for persistent leaks or spills around benches, in service bays, or under equipment. The Mat’s easy-tear perforations allows for smaller spills.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views