New Pirtek opens in California
A new Pirtek franchise is scheduled to open in Long Beach, California, on February 20. The store, operated by owner Paul Martin and his family, will specialize in manufacturing replacement hydraulic hose assemblies at customer jobsites and will cater to walk-in customers.
Pirtek’s services will include three mobile service vans stocked with the tools needed to manufacture hose assemblies at jobsites, such as braided and spiral hose styles and standard and metric hose fittings and adapters as well as a high-capacity crimp machine with the capability to produce crimp hose assemblies from .25-inch to 1.25-inch diameters.
“We’ve already done some sales calls, and people are very interested in a nearby source for replacement hose assemblies,” Martin said. “We’re in a great location on the corner of North Walnut Avenue and East 33rd Street in Signal Hill, which is a primarily industrial area, and we’re coming in at a great time.”
For information about Pirtek franchises, visit pirtekusa.com/franchise.asp.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views