New Pirtek opens in California
A new Pirtek franchise is scheduled to open in Long Beach, California, on February 20. The store, operated by owner Paul Martin and his family, will specialize in manufacturing replacement hydraulic hose assemblies at customer jobsites and will cater to walk-in customers.
Pirtek’s services will include three mobile service vans stocked with the tools needed to manufacture hose assemblies at jobsites, such as braided and spiral hose styles and standard and metric hose fittings and adapters as well as a high-capacity crimp machine with the capability to produce crimp hose assemblies from .25-inch to 1.25-inch diameters.
“We’ve already done some sales calls, and people are very interested in a nearby source for replacement hose assemblies,” Martin said. “We’re in a great location on the corner of North Walnut Avenue and East 33rd Street in Signal Hill, which is a primarily industrial area, and we’re coming in at a great time.”
For information about Pirtek franchises, visit pirtekusa.com/franchise.asp.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities404 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views